The benefits of using telephone support
It’s free! - you don’t even pay for the phone calls
- Easily accessible to all
- Ideal for those who are housebound, or cannot easily attend regular sessions
- One-to-one support from your personal adviser
- Support centred around your individual needs
- Access to stop smoking products on prescription from your GP
- Friendly, confidential and free.
The weekly support is provided free as part of Quit4Life's NHS stop smoking service.
You may have to pay one or more prescription charges for any stop smoking products supplied, unless you are exempt.
How it works
Your adviser will take you through every step of the quitting process, including:
- Preparing to quit
- Discussing the best treatment options available to you
- Arranging stop smoking products on prescription
- Supporting you on your Quit Day
- Ongoing support (usually weekly) until you've been smokefree for at least four weeks.
Contact us to find out more and register for your first call.