Thinking about switching to vaping?
Quit4Life can offer a £25 voucher for a vaping starter kit, when you sign up for our FREE stop smoking support service. Switching to vaping can help you quit smoking tobacco cigarettes, and you are 4 times more likely to quit smoking with support from an NHS stop smoking service.
Is vaping safe?
The latest advice from Public Health England (August 2015 Report) is that e-cigarette use (vaping) is around 95% less harmful to health than smoking. The report encourages smokers who want to use e-cigarettes as an aid to quit smoking to seek the support of their local stop smoking service.
Can I use an e-cigarette in pregnancy? E-cigarettes aren’t risk-free, but they are much less harmful than smoking cigarettes. The safest products to use in pregnancy are nicotine replacement therapies (such as patches and gum). However, experts say that if vaping helps you stay completely smoke-free, it is much safer for you and your baby than smoking. You can find more information on Tommy's website, or by speaking to your Quit4Life adviser.
How do I get my vaping voucher?
Contact Quit4Life to sign up to our support, and your personal stop smoking adviser can issue you with your vaping starter kit voucher. The voucher can be redeemed at selected approved e-cigarette shops (please see the list below). Please note you must be over 18. Call us today to make an appointment at your local session, to see an adviser to receive your vaping starter kit voucher. Please note that the starter kit is ideal for the 12 week treatment programme offered by Quit4Life, as a means to stop smoking tobacco. The starter kit is not designed for long-term use. Your Quit4Life adviser can discuss this with you.
Are there any alternatives?
Quit4Life can provide licensed NRT (Nicotine Replacement Therapy, such as patches and gum) or prescribed stop smoking medication (such as Champix) alongside our NHS support. Please discuss with your adviser how YOU would like to quit smoking. Whether you quit smoking using traditional medications, or by using an e-cigarette, evidence shows that you have a much better chance of quitting with support from Quit4Life.
Where can I redeem my voucher? You'll find the current list of vaping shops who are taking part in the scheme on the back of the voucher given to you by your Quit4Life adviser, but here are some of the retailers taking part in the scheme:
- Vapeaholic, 230 Fleet Road, Fleet, Hants GU51 4BY
- The Vape Inn, Brunswick Place, Cranbourne Lane, Basingstoke, Hants, RG21 3NN
- The Original Vape Shop Basingstoke Ltd, 131, Worting Road, Basingstoke, RG22 6NL
- Vapeaholic, Unit 40, Basepoint Business Centre, Stroudley Road, Basingstoke, RG24 8UP
- Anglo Vapour, 42 Market Street, Eastleigh, SO50 5RA
- Ciggy Juice, Unit 5, Westwood Court, Calmore Industrial Estate, Totton, SO40 3WX
- Visual Vibes, 36, Milford Road, Lymington, Hampshire SO41 8DW
- Vaping Lounge, 19 High St, Gosport, PO12 1BX
- Fareham Vaper Co, Fareham Shopping Centre, Fareham, PO16 OPW
- Every Cloud Vape Shop, 3 Lavant St, Petersfield GU32 3EL
- Every Cloud, 51 Market Place, Havant, PO91PY
- Vape Flava Fog (formerly Evapecloudline), 19 Lipscombe Rise, Alton, GU34 2HR
Contact Quit4Life to sign up today, and take the first step towards a healthier, wealthier smoke-free future.
Voucher terms and conditions:
• Quit4Life authorise the vendor to accept the voucher as payment or part
payment of a ‘starter kit’ for an electronic cigarette product(s) before the expiry
date (1 week from issue of voucher) to the value of £25.00.
• Please note vouchers can be issued to over 18s only, who live or work in the areas of Hampshire that Quit4Life cover.
• Vouchers cannot be refunded or exchanged for cash or other denomination. If
an intended purchase is for a higher amount than the face value of the voucher,
the difference can be made up with cash. If a purchase is for a lower amount, no
change can be given.
• Vouchers that are defaced damaged or photocopies must not be accepted by
• Vouchers may only be redeemed by the client in person. They cannot be
accepted by phone or email. They cannot be redeemed by a third party.
• Qut4Life will not be liable for any loss or harm resulting from any defective
supply, of any goods, services or other items for which the Voucher is used.
If you have a few minutes, we'd love to hear from you in our short vaping survey. Have your say by clicking here. Many thanks!